Visit our Idealist.org page today to view specific ways you can get involved!
Some ways you can be involved:
· Join a local area committee in your city
· Interview applicants for the Princeton Project 55 Fellowship Program
· Mentor a fellow
· Post about AlumniCorps’ work on your facebook page
· Recruit nonprofit and community organizations to host recent graduates for year-long fellowships
· Coordinate an educational seminar, be a panelist, or facilitate a workshop
· Host an event
· Join a pro bono working group through our Community Volunteers initiative
· Connect other alumni with nonprofit boards
· Be a class coordinator or solicitor to help fundraise
· Help the 12 Stockton staff with mailings and calls
· Write a story for our quarterly newsletter Shared Effort
· Become a member of our Board
· Photograph various AlumniCorps events
· Participate in a phone-a-thon
To view a current list of volunteer openings and opportunities with Princeton AlumniCorps, please visit our organization page on Idealist.org.
For more information and questions abou volunteering with Princeton AlumniCorps, please contact Andrew Nurkin, Executive Director, or call (609) 921-8808, ext 2.